Shangri-La Resort is Pet Friendly
Families traveling with pets will now find that Shangri-La is Pet Friendly! Shangri-La welcomes guests with pets under the following parameters:
- Pets are permitted in designated, pet-friendly guest rooms for a $100 non-refundable pet fee per room per stay ($150 for two pets). The pet fee includes deep cleaning of each guest room prior to the next guest’s arrival.
- Acceptable pets include dogs weighing 50 pounds or less. Animals of any other species are not permitted on property.
- Shangri-La welcomes official Service Animals at any time. In this case, the weight limit and pet fee do not apply.
- Pets are welcome in designated guest rooms and on the Grand Lawn (north of hotel) and surrounding walking trails. Proper clean-up and disposal of pet waste is required. Pets are not permitted in the main buildings, restaurants, patios, pool areas, or golf course. There is a designated Pet Comfort area north of the hotel.
- When outside of guest room, pets must be on a leash or in a pet carrier.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in a guest room at any time, unless kept in a travel carrier or cage.
- Pet owners are responsible for any damage to the resort property or guest room.
- Shangri-La reserves the right to remove any pet for improper behavior, including, but not limited to, excessive barking, biting, infringing on other guest’s experience, evidence of disease or urination or defecation in public areas.