Proper Golf Attire is required to use the golf facilities:
• Men – No denim, cut off shorts, bathing suits or tank tops may be worn while using the golf facilities. A collared shirt is required at all times.
• Women – No denim, cut off shorts, bathing suits or halter tops may be worn while using the golf facilities.
• Footwear – Golf shoes are required to use the golf facilities. Any other footwear must be approved by the Professional Staff. Metal spikes are prohibited.
Casual attire is required in the clubhouse and restaurant:
• Although there are few restrictions in the club or restaurant, we ask all patrons to dress respectfully and adhere to the atmosphere of casual elegance.
• No swimwear or cover-ups are permitted in the club or restaurant.
• Swimwear with an appropriate cover-up is permitted on the upper patio when seating is available.