The Summit Restaurant at Shangri-La offers Grand Lake’s finest dining experience. It is open to members and resort guests three days a week from Thursday-Saturday for dinner service and open to the public on Sundays.
With unbelievable views from the highest point on Monkey Island, it is the perfect setting for a truly memorable meal. Hospitality Director Jonathan Moosemiller and Executive Chef Matthew Hensley’s award-winning cuisine, unique presentation style, and attentive wait staff have made the Summit Restaurant the most sought-after destination on Grand Lake.
Beautifully paired wine dinners and weekly specials have made the Summit the first choice for intimate dinners, entertainment, special events, weddings, receptions, and catering. Reservations are suggested. 918-257-4203.
Denise Whitson at 918-257-7718 or Denise.Whitson@shangrilaok.com.
Terry Jordan will perform Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays and Memorial Day Weekend.
Summer Hours of Operation
- Sunday full lunch menu 11 am – 3 pm. Dinner is 4 pm to 9 pm for Members and Hotel Guests.
- Monday – full lunch menu 11 am – 3 pm. No dinner service. Tuesday – Wednesday limited lunch menu 11 am – 3 pm. No dinner service.
- Thursday – full lunch menu 11 am – 3 pm. Dinner service 4 pm – 9 pm
- Friday & Saturday- full lunch menu 11 am – 3 pm. Dinner service from 4 pm to 10 pm. Members and Hotel Guests.
- Daily Buffalo Bar beverage service. Open when the Summit is open.