The Summit Restaurant at Shangri-La offers Grand Lake’s finest dining experience and is open to members and resort guests three days a week from Thursday-Saturday for dinner service and open to the public on Sundays.
With unbelievable views from the highest point on Monkey Island, it is the perfect setting for a truly memorable meal. Hospitality Director Jonathan Moosemiller and Executive Chef Matthew Hensley’s award-winning cuisine, unique presentation style, and attentive wait staff have made the Summit Restaurant the most sought-after restaurant destination on Grand Lake.
Beautifully paired wine dinners and weekly specials have also made the Summit the area’s first choice for intimate dinners, entertainment, special events, weddings, receptions, and catering. Reservations are suggested.
The Fall Wine Dinner is Open to All Shangri-La Club Members. To RSVP please call Denise Whitson at 918-257-4204 or Denise.Whitson@shangrilaok.com.
Winter Hours of Operation
- Sunday Dinner 4 pm to 9 pm Members and Hotel Guests only
- Sunday is open to the public for dinner only
- Thursday – 4 PM -9 PM
- Friday & Saturday Dinner 4 pm to 10 pm Members and Hotel Guests only
- Daily Buffalo Bar beverage service. Open when the Summit is open
- The Summit will be closed Monday – Wednesday
Summit Summer Schedule
- Tuesday 11a-4 pm Limited Lunch Menu
- Wednesday 11a-4 pm Limited Lunch Menu
- Thursday 11a-9 pm Lunch Menu and Dinner Menu
- Friday 11a-10 pm Lunch Menu and Dinner Menu
- Saturday 11a-10 pm Lunch Menu and Dinner Menu
- Sunday 11a-9 pm Lunch Menu and Dinner Menu