The Summit Restaurant at Shangri-La offers Grand Lake’s finest dining experience and is open to members and resort guests three days a week from Thursday-Saturday for dinner service and open to the public on Sundays.
With unbelievable views from the highest point on Monkey Island, it is the perfect setting for a truly memorable meal. Hospitality Director Jonathan Moosemiller and Executive Chef Matthew Hensley’s award-winning cuisine, unique presentation style, and attentive wait staff have made the Summit Restaurant the most sought-after destination on Grand Lake.
Beautifully paired wine dinners and weekly specials have made the Summit the first choice for intimate dinners, entertainment, special events, weddings, receptions, and catering. Reservations are suggested. 918-257-4203
Denise Whitson at 918-257-7718 or Denise.Whitson@shangrilaok.com.
Terry Jordan will perform starting March 17th, Fridays & Saturdays, and Memorial Day Weekend Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Winter Hours of Operation
- Sunday Dinner is 4 pm to 9 pm for Members and Hotel Guests.
- Thursday – 4 pm – 9 pm
- Friday & Saturday Dinner 4 pm to 10 pm Members and Hotel Guests.
- Daily Buffalo Bar beverage service. Open when the Summit is open.
- The Summit will be closed Monday – Wednesday but available on these days for special holidays.
Summer Hours of Operation
- Tuesday 11a-4 pm Limited Lunch Menu
- Wednesday 11a-4 pm Limited Lunch Menu
- Thursday 11a-9 pm Lunch Menu and Dinner Menu
- Friday 11a-10 pm Lunch Menu and Dinner Menu
- Saturday 11a-10 pm Lunch Menu and Dinner Menu
- Sunday 11a-9 pm Lunch Menu and Dinner Menu