Shangri-La’s premier meeting and event facilities feature over 9,000 square feet of flexible meeting spaces and event venues, complete with a separate board room for organizational meetings. With keen attention to detail, we provide meeting and conference amenities surrounded by various recreational options for team bonding, business meetings, company conferences, and so much more. When your business is finished for the day, your island awaits!
Conferences can be designed in many different ways. The Shangri-La Team is here to help you brainstorm ideas and make it all come together. We have several options available for Team Bonding Activities at The Anchor Activity Park, and we encourage you to bring your ideas and imagination to make your conference your own.
- Two spacious ballrooms that transform into six individual meeting rooms to host any size event
- Multiple reception and registration locations
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment
- Banquet services with many menu options
- Buffet or plated dinner service available
- Comfortable board room for intimate conferences
- Various beautiful patios for receptions or break-out sessions
- Professional catering and meeting planning staff
- An entire island of fun right outside your door
See Event Space
Shangri-La Resort is located at the tip of Monkey Island in the center of northeastern Oklahoma’s beautiful Grand Lake f the Cherokees. All facilities are available by land, water, and air. Nearby Grand Lake Regional Airport with its 3.925-loot runway Grove Municipal Airport is a short car ride away. Shuttle service is available to local airports. Transportation can be arranged to and from the Regional Airports. Commercial air travelers can utilize either Tulsa International Airport [TULl Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport [XNAl or Joplin Regional Airport [JLNl which are slightly more than an hour’s drive.