Shangri-La Resort cannot wait to welcome you and your family for an unforgettable, exclusive family vacation in Northeast Oklahoma. We proudly serve our guests with world-class hospitality, personalized attention, and all the lakeside activities you can dream of. Pack your bags, put in your leave requests, and leave the city behind this summer for our island paradise right on Grand Lake.
Our resort is the ideal spot on Monkey Island for any lakeside family vacation, no matter where you’re traveling from—whether it be St. Louis or Oklahoma City! Get ready to have a world of fun during summer break, hanging at the activity park with your kids, enjoying a restaurant date with your special one, or relaxing alone at the spa. Continue reading for exciting information.
There’s Something for Every Family Member at Shangri-La
You and yours will undoubtedly find something to keep entertained during your upcoming Oklahoma family vacation, from easy lake access and championship golf to pickleball courts and plentiful dining. Our island is your island! We are the prime destination for folks looking to do everything or nothing at all. See the great amenities and activities awaiting your arrival below:
- The Anchor: This all-new nautical-themed adventure park is home to one-of-a-kind gaming experiences– VR games, golfing simulators, escape rooms, arcade games, and more. You’ll also find our Racquet Club, fire pits, indoor sports bars, ping pong, and all the family-friendly fun imaginable!
- Golf Course: Looking for a nice guy outing or traveling with a family of golf enthusiasts? Shangri-La’s championship golf course is the perfect place for you! Your family can enjoy 27 holes of pristine greens, suitable for all levels of golf.
- The Spa at Shangri-La: No island trip is complete without a visit to the spa! Located inside the hotel, The Spa at Shangri-La can be your oasis away from the bustle—while your family spends the afternoon at The Anchor or on the water. Check out the lavish spa services menu online.
- Marina: Dock and play at the resort’s full-service marina for boat service, rentals, snacks, and shuttle services. You will have access to 1,300 miles of gorgeous shoreline, where you can rent watercrafts or explore the lake on your own vessel. Folks love tubing, jet-skiing, boating, parasailing, dining, and more right on Grand Lake O’ The Cherokees.
- Monkey Grind: Where there’s a resort hotel, there’s sure to be a Starbucks® Coffee! Our on-site coffee shop is located in the Pensacola Lounge and is open daily from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. You can rest assured that all your favorites will be available, from iced beverages to mochas! We take food seriously at Shangri-La, so please explore our various other dining options, making us a top dining destination in the four-state area.
- … And so much more! As one of the top resort hotels in Oklahoma, we pride ourselves on having state-of-the-art amenities that elevate every family vacation. Feel free to ask our staff any resort-related questions by calling 918-257-4204.